If you’re a solo developer who’s making the switch to a company, this episode is for you. Today, the Ruby Rogues discuss how to navigate the red tape and stand out at your new job.
In This Episode
1) How adapt your home processes to a company WITHOUT reinventing everything
2) Why you NEED to master the art of “code review” (and no, software can’t do it for you!)
3) The TRUTH about gems (and why the issue isn’t black and white)
- Charles- Dice Forge | Board Game | BoardGameGeek
- Charles- Mergify
- Dave- Plausible
- Dave- Take ownership for your actions, especially with kids
- John- Home - Docker
- John- Glen Scotia | Campeltown Whisky
- Valentino- GitHub: reenhanced/gitreflow
- Valentino- danger.systems
- Valentino- Avdi Grimm - No Code - Southeast Ruby 2017 - YouTube
Do you want to level up your career? or go freelance? or start a podcast or youtube channel?
Let Charles Max Wood Help You Achieve Your Dreams
Raygun now offers a modern approach to error and performance monitoring. Start your 14-day free trial now.
Learn to Become a Top 5% Developer.
Join our community of ambitious and engaged programmers to learn how.