If you’re wondering how to make sense of all these frameworks, you’ve come to the right podcast. In this episode, the Rogues dive DEEP into the pros and cons of Stimulus, Hotwire, Turbo, React, Rails, and more; why certain communities are divided amongst each other (and how to fix it); and what tools you NEED to try in 2022.
In This Episode
This tendency in the Rails community that reveals why users are slow to try Hotwire
What Charles learned from comparing React vs. Stimulus at his old job (and how Rails came to the rescue)
Why those in the Java community are seeing React as a “blackhole that’s sucking up everything” (and why some of the Rogues disagree)
Up and coming frameworks that you NEED to consider this year
This ONE separation in Ruby that’s creating division in its community (and how we can fix it)
- Charles- Vue component Stimulus post by Jared Reed
- Charles- Okta
- Charles- Gods Love Dinosaurs | Board Game | BoardGameGeek
- Charles- King of Tokyo | Board Game | BoardGameGeek
- Charles- “Let’s be understanding of each other. Reach out.”
- John- Stimulus components
- John- Cal.com | Open Scheduling Infrastructure
- Luke- Luke’s very own Turbo protocol
- Valentino- RubyExplorer
- Valentino- Ruby Conf 2021 videos on YouTube
Learn to Become a Top 5% Developer.
Join our community of ambitious and engaged programmers to learn how.
Raygun now offers a modern approach to error and performance monitoring. Start your 14-day free trial now.
Doximity's mission is to help Physicians save time to be able to provide better care for patients. They build secure and modern communication workflow and networking tools