Ivo Anjo joins the Rogues to discuss Ractors in Ruby and how they can be used. They're not actors as they appear in other languages. They communicate via message passing.
Ivo clarifies several things about Ractors and what their powerful features and the understanding of what they do and how they work.
- John Epperson
- Valentino Stoll
- Ivo Anjo
- Ruby Ractor Experiments: Safe async communication - ivo's awfully random tech blog
- Unsafe Concurrent Ruby Patterns
- JRuby in production applications 1
- subscribe to my newsletter!
- Ivo Anjo.me
- Twitter: Ivo Anjo ( @KnuX )
- Ivo- Ruby Hacking Guide
- Ivo- Lone Echo II: Journey In Zero Gravity With Rift S | Oculus
- John- bullet | RubyGems.org | your community gem host
- John- RubyConf 2021
- Valentino- Creating a UDP server with Ruby Ractors
Do you want to level up your career? or go freelance? or start a podcast or youtube channel?
Let Charles Max Wood Help You Achieve Your Dreams
Raygun now offers a modern approach to error and performance monitoring. Start your 14-day free trial now.
Learn to Become a Top 5% Developer.
Join our community of ambitious and engaged programmers to learn how.