Samuel Cochran, creator and maintainer of MailCatcher joins the Rogues to discuss how he pulled EventMachine together with Ruby to build out MailCatcher.
He goes into the maintenance and contributions that have come in over the years. He dives into changes that are being made and the stability of the project.
- Charles Max Wood
- Darren Broemmer
- John Epperson
- Valentino Stoll
- Samuel Cochran
- async gem
- rails 6.1’s new multi-database gear
- Horizontal sharding schema management
- Avoiding integer overflows with zero downtime
- Rails · Ruby on Rails
- GitHub: Samuel Cochran ( sj26 )
- Twitter: Samuel Cochran ( @sj26 )
- Charles- Author | Top End Devs
- Charles- Shadow Hunters | Board Game | BoardGameGeek
- Charles- Dune
- Darren- EngineYard – PaaS Platform as a Service | PaaS Solution
- John- Face Masks
- John- Laundry Detergent Sheets
- Samuel- async gem
- Valentino- GitHub-Shopify/toxiproxy
Do you want to level up your career? or go freelance? or start a podcast or youtube channel?
Let Charles Max Wood Help You Achieve Your Dreams
Raygun now offers a modern approach to error and performance monitoring. Start your 14-day free trial now.
Learn to Become a Top 5% Developer.
Join our community of ambitious and engaged programmers to learn how.