You keep hearing the phrase “Top End Dev”, but in the real competitive world, what does it take to be the best of the best? In this episode, the Rogues get real and lay it all out, including the real way to test your chops in the marketplace, the big “C” to break out of your comfort zone, and why joining the top 5% comes down to THIS step.
In This Episode
- Why becoming Top End comes down to THIS approach (hint-hint: don’t cram the night before!)
- Want to test your chops? Darren says that doing THIS is the REAL test of your skills
- How to leverage the big “C”s to break out of your comfort zone (and no, none of them stand for “code”!)
- Feedback and failure are crucial, but there’s an art to them—keep THESE points in mind and get better faster
- Charles- Pandemic: The Cure | Board Game | BoardGameGeek
- Charles- New developments at Top End Devs!
- Darren- Freelance writing for complicated topics (check out his Twitter: @BroemmerThe for more info)
- Darren- The Animator’s Survival Kit
- Luke- Nori Keyboard
- Luke- Crafting Interpreters
- Valentino- Rethinking Computer Science Education
- Valentino- Rwag Automated API Documentation talk by Sarah Reid
Learn to Become a Top 5% Developer.
Join our community of ambitious and engaged programmers to learn how.
Raygun now offers a modern approach to error and performance monitoring. Start your 14-day free trial now.
Doximity's mission is to help Physicians save time to be able to provide better care for patients. They build secure and modern communication workflow and networking tools