GraphQL is a flexible, strongly-typed query language. It's useful because it gives front-end developers the ability to query the database without many changes to the back-end. In this episode, David Sanchez explains how to design and build GraphQL APIs in Rails.
In this Episode…
- What is GraphQL and how do you get started with it?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of GraphQL?
- What is REST and how do you integrate in your workflow?
- Common misconceptions with GraphQL
- What is GraphiQL and how does it differ from GraphQL?
- How to use max_depth in your queries.
- David- GraphQL APIs in Rails
- Luke- Build something new and fun at your local MakerSpaces
- Valentino- RubyConf 2021 video favorites playlist
- Valentino- A Wordle alternative called Hurdle
Do you want to level up your career? or go freelance? or start a podcast or youtube channel?
Let Charles Max Wood Help You Achieve Your Dreams
Raygun now offers a modern approach to error and performance monitoring. Start your 14-day free trial now.
Learn to Become a Top 5% Developer.
Join our community of ambitious and engaged programmers to learn how.