Christian Clausen is the author of the book Five Lines of Code in the Manning Early Access Program. He advocates for a rule based refactoring system. One of the rules he uses is refactoring your methods to be five lines of code.
Listen in to hear him explain why five lines of code matters and how to get there.
- John Epperson
- Christian Clausen
- Sandi Metz' Rules For Developers
- Christian Clausen - Medium
- Twitter: Christian Clausen ( @thedrlambda )
- GitHub: Christian Clausen ( thedrlambda )
- Christian- Embracing Imperfection
- John- Fiber Gummy