This week the rogues discuss the importance of conferences and user groups to the Ruby community.
- David Brady (blog twitter github ADDcasts)
- Peter Cooper (site twitter github The Ruby Show Ruby Inside)
- James Edward Gray II (blog twitter github)
- Marty Haught (site twitter github)
- Mike Moore (blog twitter github Rubiverse Podcast)
Items discussed in today’s episode
- User Groups:
- Should speakers pay admission?
- What makes a great conference?
- Try something different
- Melted brains
- Single track
- Social interaction
- Dual tracks
- Managing repeated talks